Gyroscope is a complete solution to the mobile-user retention problem. Unlike analytics tools that require manual work, Gyroscope is automatic. With just 3 lines of code, Gyroscope automatically customizes an app's behavior -- in real-time via ML -- to each user such that their happiness is maximized. Happiness = retained users = revenue for developers.
Gyroscope is built in Objective-C on the client side and Go, Python and Node.js on the server side. We run our software in the cloud on containers.
- Create a foundation for sustainable software engineering at Gyroscope
- Architect Gyroscope’s backend to scale to tens of millions of concurrent users
- Build Gyroscope’s real-time machine learning pipeline
- Software engineering best practices
- Experience with at least two of: Go, Objective-C (or C-like language), Python, R
- Data management/data processing pipelines
- Systems programming
The candidate must be comfortable with:
- Working in a rapidly changing code base
- Working with shifting goals and priorities
- Statistics and data analysis
- Significant autonomy
At Gyroscope, we strive to be scientific, curious, respectful, and outcome-oriented.
Gyroscope offers significant equity for the right candidate. We are based in San Francisco, CA, and this role requires the candidate be onsite.
Interested candidates should mail their resumes to email@example.com