Gyroscope is a complete solution to the mobile-user retention problem. Unlike analytics tools that require manual work, Gyroscope is automatic. With just 3 lines of code, Gyroscope automatically customizes an app's behavior -- in real-time via ML -- to each user such that their happiness is maximized. Happiness = retained users = revenue for developers.
Gyroscope uses cutting-edge ML techniques on a rich set of clean, homogenous data. Data scientists will use Gyroscope’s fast-iteration, highly-flexible data processing and analysis environment. Data scientists work hand-in-hand with engineers. Everyone writes code.
- Create a foundation for sustainable data science at Gyroscope
- Experiment with myriad techniques to maximize user happiness
- Develop Gyroscope’s real-time machine learning pipeline
- Significant expertise with at least two of: supervised learning, multi-armed bandit problem, stochastic processes, or reinforcement learning
- Deep knowledge about at least three of: experiment design, hypothesis testing, parameter estimation, optimization, or utility theory
- Familiarity with (or capability to learn quickly) at least two of: Keras, Torch, Caffe, Tensorflow, or STAN
- Experience with (or capability to learn quickly) Python and/or R
- Strong problem solving and scientific mindset (PhD preferred but not necessary)
- Worked on/with mobile app growth teams (Bonus)
The candidate must be comfortable with:
- Working in a rapidly changing code base
- Working with shifting goals and priorities
- Applying software engineering best-practices
- Significant autonomy
At Gyroscope, we strive to be scientific, curious, respectful, and outcome-oriented.
Gyroscope offers significant equity for the right candidate. We are based in San Francisco, CA, and this role requires the candidate be onsite.
Interested candidates should mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org